For Common Area & Pool
For Lochmere Subdivision
The following rules are in place to protect our residents, quests and our facilities. Lochmere property owners/occupants and their dependent children living with them, along with eligible guests, are entitled to amenities access as defined under Major Regulations and subject to the following rules and regulations.
Non-compliance of any rule may result in immediate ejection and/or suspension from use of the amenities for up to one year.
Common Area is open from 8AM until 10PM. Only authorized personnel are permitted in the Common Area after 10PM. Violators will be prosecuted.
All children under the age of 9 using the swimming pool and/or playground area must be closely watched by a reasonable adult.
ACCESS TO COMMON AREA
Your LHOA annual dues must be paid up or current to gain access.
Always use your Access Key Card for entrance.
Entrance must be thru two entrance gates not thru adjacent yards.
DO NOT block or open the gate or loan your Key Card to non-family members.
Non-residents of Lochmere must be accompanied by a homeowner or authorized resident.
Anyone who has been suspended or has been convicted of any felony involving children will be considered as trespassing on the facilities and will be reported to the police immediately.
No guns, firearms, knives, explosive material are allowed on Common Area.
No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs of any kind are allowed.
Smoking is not permitted in Common Area.
Inappropriate language or behavior will not be tolerated.
Playground swings are for smaller children under 12. For safety purposes, please DO NOT CLIMB on the swings, fences and/or trees.
Skateboards, skates or wheeled vehicles of any kind are not permitted on the tennis/basketball court or walking track or pedestrian walkways. Special permission for wheelchair access may be authorized by the HOA Board.
Loud music or noise that violates the City of Morristown noise ordinance is not permitted.
Lochmere utilizes POOL MONITORS – NOT LIFEGUARDS. There are NO lifeguards on duty. YOU SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. A maximum of 2 pool quests are allowed to accompany the homeowner
2. Gate Access Cards may be required by pool monitors
3. Proper attire must be worn in pool area. This means no swim attire such as thongs and speedos.
4. Glass bottles/containers are prohibited in pool area.
5. Food must be kept outside of pool area.
6. All children not “potty trained” are required to wear swimsuit diapers while in the pool or pool area.
7. Toys with small beads or gravel inside are not permitted in the pool as these small items may jam up the pool pump and filtering system causing major damage.
CARE FOR OUR FACILITIES
1. If you make a mess, please clean it up. Keeping the Common Area clean is every user’s responsibility.
2. If a Pool Monitor is not on duty, and you use an umbrella, please fold it down prior to leaving.
3. Pets are not permitted in pool area or tennis/basketball court. While in Common Area they must be on a leash. Pet walkers are expected to clean up any messes their pet makes.
The pool and courts must be shared. Homeowners are to have equal access to these facilities. If you see others waiting to use the courts or swim, please limit your use so others can enjoy the amenities.
ALL USERS OF THE AMENITIES ARE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND DIRECTIONS OF THE POOL MONITORS. IF NOT, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE AREA.
By order of the Lochmere Homeowners Board of Directors
Revised December 2021
NOTICE TO OWNERS CONSIDERING AN ADDITION OR CHANGE TO THEIR HOME OR LANDSCAPING
In order to preclude the unnecessary work and expense of removal or modification, any property owner contemplating or planning an addition or change to their existing Lochmere home or landscaping should make sure these plans are consistent with the Lochmere covenants by presenting the plans, including drawings/sketches, to the LHOA Review Board requesting their approval.
The Review Board will respond to your request within 10 working days. Plans can be sent to the LHOA P.O. Box (P.O. Box 2272, Morristown, TN 37816-2272), or via e-mail to the email@example.com.
If you need a copy of the covenants, one can be obtained by contacting the LHOA Property Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the LHOA website at the following link: https://lochmerehoa.com/restrictions-and-covenants/.
LOCHMERE BOARD OF DIRECTORS